If your loved one needs assistance with most daily activities, Enhanced Care at Bishop Place Senior Living will provide the peace of mind and the extra attention needed to provide comfort and care. An individual care plan is developed for each member of our community, and is regularly re-assessed.
In the Enhanced Care Villa the central care station with a higher staff-to-resident ratio in an intimate setting and open floor plan means a residents are not far from help.
Typical Enhanced Care services include:
- Medication Management
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Assistance with personal self-care
- Assistance with incontinence management
- One and two person assistance with transferring from bed and around apartment
- Assistance getting to and from meals and Life Enrichment activities
- Safety checks
- Diabetic Care and management of sliding scale insulin use
- Nursing treatments that can include wound care, injections and monitoring of ongoing chronic conditions
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Emergency Call system monitored 24-hours a day
To discuss your or your loved one's personal needs and Enhanced Care at Bishop Place Senior Living in Pullman, please call our team at 509-592-4401. We're eager to share our special community with you.