Assisted Living in Pullman, WA
When the time comes that you need some assistance with daily living and personal self-care, Bishop Place Senior Living has many layers of services that can help. As you transition, you want your care team to respect your need for choices, dignity, and privacy.
Our care team will take the time to get to know you--from your sense of humor, to where you grew up, to your family, career, and health concerns. Our approach to assisted living recognizes that we are all unique, and that we have different needs. The more we know, the better we can honor your individuality and create the best care plan for each member of our community.
Enjoy maintenance-free living, in which weekly housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service, and full dining service are taken care of for you.
Participate in a wide variety of Life Enrichment programs and activities that enhance your health and provide fun, social, educational, and informative ways to balance your life.
Seven day a week nurse staff and 24 hour a day care staff allows Bishop Place to provide a more extensive array of services than you would normally find in an assisted living community
Assisted living services & amenities:
- Private studio, one or two bedroom apartments
- Medication Management
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Assistance with personal self-care
- Assistance with incontinence management
- One and two person assistance with transferring and escorting
- Diabetic Care and management of sliding scale insulin use
- Nursing treatments that can include wound care, injections and monitoring of ongoing chronic conditions
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Emergency Call system monitored 24-hours a day
For more information about assisted living in Pullman and how Bishop Place Senior Living and our compassionate team of caregivers can make your retirement years more active and enjoyable, please call us at 509-592-4401.